Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is my first sewing with fabric that I have printed myself – ok so it’s not all fabric I printed but about half of it is. I think that drawstring bags, although simple are really useful. Since I normally walk to work, I have one that I keep under my desk with work shoes in it, then swap them over my stinky sneakers. I like to think that the drawstring helps to keep the smell contained! I also use them for travelling, and if I were more organized I’d keep hosiery in one and wouldn't have a hole somewhere in each pair. So I decided to make some more. I like it when things are simple and useful. What do you think of them?




Photobucket

See, pretties on the back too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely great job! I'm so impressed with your printing, I really love the birds. I'd love to have the artistic talent and know how to print my own fabric!

    ReplyDelete