Sunday, October 4, 2009

Riso Print

I got a Riso screen made at an art shop and have just tried it out:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I decided to stop because there really isn’t much point in trying to print onto fabric that needs an iron (I just couldn’t wait to try it out), but I’m pretty happy with the results. Especially since the squeegee I used came from the tiling section of the hardware store.

I’m a bit worried about my camera, or rather one of my lenses. The beautiful 50mm 1.4 that I am borrowing wouldn’t connect properly to my camera when I went to take these pictures this morning. It came up with “fEE”. I guess there’s a problem with one of the little metal connector thingies but I don’t know how to fix it.

I signed up to Blogtoberfest yesterday, but haven’t made a very good start with it. I thought I’d get around to posting later in the day, but instead I went to see a movie and went straight to bed when I got home. Oh well, I’ll have to pretend October started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment