Thursday, October 8, 2009

More New Stash

On Tuesday I mentioned that I got some fabric - a quilter I work with had been doing some spring cleaning gave me some of her fabric stash that she had decided to get rid of. The same day I got mail with a fabric sample pack I bought from kristen doran - my first online fabric purchase. How exciting!

These are the bags of material:

Photobucket

Some of what was inside...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did think maybe it was christmas..

Photobucket

And this is the monster-cat being perfectly happy in what looks like a very uncomfortable position.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She might not look like it, but she really is a monster!

Other than sorting through those bags of fabric and playing with the monster, I've also been sewing some little things, some using my own printed fabric. I can't wait to hear what you think of them once I have pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment