Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Out of Hibernation

Welcome to Flying Zebra.

I have spent the last three months - all of our official winter - in hibernation.

Since it is the first of septemeber, the first day of spring, I am taking on board the spring awakening spirit to begin this blog.
The first few posts will be a retrospective of the crafts I have been working on over the winter months, often in front of the heater. I'm excited to finally be able to share pictures of the projects I've been working on - the successful as well as the less successful.

To get the ball rolling, here is a baby quilt I have just finished. I love the colours. It's a present but I'm tempted to keep it. This might also be because its only the second quilt I've made and it worked a fair bit better than the first one did!

Have some sunshine:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment