Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello Again..

It’s been a lot longer between posts than I thought it would be!

The last couple of months have flown by. Moving house was ridiculously chaotic, no surprises there! But we're settled in now. I took a portrait photography evening class last term which kept me pretty busy, then it was Christmas season and somehow we’re half way through January already. Did anyone notice how that happened?

I didn’t do anything like as much sewing/crafting as usual. I think the only things I made between the last post and Christmas were a lap quilt which I’m yet to bind, a baby quilt (that I finished but gave away without taking a picture of) and a maxi dress for myself.

I made the view shown in black and white out of a multi-coloured abstract print jersey. Even though it was a last minute rush job to get it finished before a party it’s turned out to be a great dress and I’ve worn it several times.

I’m working on a few projects at the moment which I’m looking forward to sharing with you as soon as I’ve done a bit more work on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment